Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's the fastest ways to heal acne SCABS? not scars, but scabs.?

I know I really shouldn't have picked at my acne, and I regret it all the time, but can somebody help me plz??!!!!What's the fastest ways to heal acne SCABS? not scars, but scabs.?
I used to be the queen of putting tons of neosporin on a scab that was the result of a picked zit and then cover it with a band aid. BIG NO NO. It takes longer to heal, because its always moist, so there's no chance for the new skin to form. Before bed, apply an oil free moisturizer. The moisture is just enough to help soften the skin and the air can still get to it so it can heal. I actually had like 4 scabs on my face yesterday and all I did was the moisturizer and today there is significant improvement. Also, as tempting as it is, DO NOT PICK OFF YOUR SCAB. You will be left with a huge pitted scar that will remind you of what you did for months.What's the fastest ways to heal acne SCABS? not scars, but scabs.?
Pure vitamin E oil applied to the scabs. In addition, take Vitamin A and Vitamin D supplements, but only one each per day for about a week, because too much of these two vitamins can be toxic. The vitamin E oil is perfectly safe, and it costs about five dollars at Walgreen's. I've used this regimen many times for acne, and it's always worked.
there's no way. you just have to wait it out and let it fall off by itself. if you pick it, it'll turn into a scar. just try to put vitamin E on it every night until it falls off.
open air . do not disturb and keep dry
vitamin e capsules applied directly yo the zit or tea tree oil same thing

No comments:

Post a Comment