Tuesday, December 22, 2009

HELP! My Cousin needs acne skin care advise on post acne scars.?

My cousin is visting from California for just a few more days and asked me what facial products I use to keep my skin so clear I told him Neutrogena is great. But now he's asking me how he can remove or smooth out his old acne scars. He has some scars on his forehead that looks like potch marks or pits. I honestly don't have any advise about that and online shows lots of ';supposed'; cures but do any of you know what actually works? I wouldn't want him buying some fake product that does nothing. Oh and he already thought of ProActiv, but is there anything else that works for his problem?HELP! My Cousin needs acne skin care advise on post acne scars.?
Microdermabration or laser peeling. That's the only way. Do not belive in creams or pills, that's bull s. The cheapest may be microdermabration @ 80 to 120 per sesion, and it takes from 2 to 10 visits. Laser takes less time but it is more invasive.


I used to have those really big acne scars, but after the first two microdermabrations I was looking a lot better.HELP! My Cousin needs acne skin care advise on post acne scars.?
If you want to get rid of a mark or scar that a recent pimple left behind, treat it as though it鈥檚 a cut. Apply a dab of Neosporin or Mederma Cream (available at drugstores) before bed and let it go to work while you sleep. The creams will actually kill excess bacteria and heal the broken skin. Make sure to do this every night, and in a week or so you鈥檒l definitely notice a difference.
http://hetheridge.qhealthbeauty.com/





search for ';clear now';
yes theres check this web site www.freewebs.com/cheapmudmask it sells a mud mask for acne oily skin scars and more

No comments:

Post a Comment