Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How you get rid of th scars caused bu the acne or pimples?

I really want help about that!


If you guys know something naturally about it! or maybe any medicine for it, and especially the ones from walgreen I will really appreicate it!How you get rid of th scars caused bu the acne or pimples?
Most over the counter acne products work, but where most people mess up is when they stay with it for only a few weeks. Pick a medication, like Loreal Pure Zone and conjuction with something else, and stick with it for 3-4 months.


My face had blothes, scars, and pimples, I begin to use Pure Zone daily without expecting results. After a few months people began complemeting me on my skin, then it became clear, no scars, blothes, or pimples. I stopped using it for a year and my acne came back. Now I am using it again and will never stop again. You have to stick with it for several months and wash your face with it every day. You will see results in 2 months, and your face will be completely clear in 6 months to a year. ALL ACNE medications basically work, you just have to use them for a while.


And stick with one. there are no fast fixes even peels from spas take weeks before you see results.How you get rid of th scars caused bu the acne or pimples?
Prayer won't help, if that's what you're wondering.
Vita - K. Go get it now! It works like magic.
Some good remedies:





Vitamin K.





The nucleicacid sequence found in SALMON, MUSHROOMS, AND SPINACH.





....





As far as medicine... I've heard that the ';Skin Lightening Lotion'; from Proactiv works wonders.





Best of luck.
You can't. You just surround yourself with those who love you regardless of the condition of your skin. Surround yourself with those who love you for the loving, beautiful person you are inside.
cocoa butter helps with scaring of the skin. :-)
see your dermatologist about it.
See a dermatologist.They can give you the best educated approach to skin care problems.
My mom got a dermatologist for me when I was 16 and she slathered liquid nitrogen on my face. (What is now known as the Michael Jackson treatment.) It worked.
Same as Tattoo removal--- LAZAR SURGERY!





AND IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Again! Have you tried muratic acid?
you're in the wrong section
What does this have to do with the price of tea in China? Go to the medical category.

No comments:

Post a Comment