Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ive got medium brown skin but alot of black scars left from my acne..anyone know of any products thtl help?

i was thinkin of something i could use to help them fade away..i know most of you people will tell me theres no way of completely removing them but that doesn't bother me...Ive got medium brown skin but alot of black scars left from my acne..anyone know of any products thtl help?
Theres a fade cream you can get at any drug store called Nadinola, i had never heard of it untill my mom introduced me too it a few weeks ago, she said she used it as a teen. I saw results overnight!Ive got medium brown skin but alot of black scars left from my acne..anyone know of any products thtl help?
Accutane helps with breakouts that cause scarring. If you are still breaking out try that to prevent more scars (only by presc. from a dermatologist). If the scars are recent, they will fade a little with time (I have very light skin and scar very easily, since the accutane, though, they are fading). However, if you are not breaking out anymore, I would say vitamin E (you can buy the oil at Wal-mart) or Mederma. Good luck, I had the same problem, and now have beautiful skin - not bragging, but I feel so confident now.
for acne and hair related issues n all kind of skin concerns n guidance u


can refer to this webiste


http://onlybeautytips.blogspot.com/


i hope u ll find ans to all your beauty related queries
I have the same condition your having and I was told to try using Bio-oil. You can get it from any drug store or try searching it online and it's not expensive.
Yes, cocoa butter will be perfect for your skin.





Http://SmoothMoistSkin.com
  • refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment