Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I improve my self esteem when god gave me this horrible acne and scars?

I don't break out as much as I did in my teens, but I bear the burden of all these scars on my face now. Ever since I started having acne, my self esteem and self worth have spiraled down to zero. I always think people will judge me based on how I look and not who I am as a person, especially when it comes to finding a companion. In this world people seem to value first money and looks, of which I have neither. It's hard for me to make friends with this god-given curse as well. So how can I change this, short of having reconstructive or cosmetic surgery and getting put on accutane so that I might never have any future breakouts.How can I improve my self esteem when god gave me this horrible acne and scars?
To be honest? 1, you shouldn't blame God. If you believe in the God of the Bible then I daresay you agree you don't even deserve to live. And 2, why are the days gone when having a low self esteem was good? I mean, what is wrong with thinking you're nothing special? Why does everyone want to feel good about themselves and be prideful. And 3, I have shocking scars on my face, and if people judge you by your face, that's their problem and you are best off WITHOUT those kinds of people.





I apologize if that came off as rude.How can I improve my self esteem when god gave me this horrible acne and scars?
I used to be so embarrassed about all my pimples that I had no social life at all. Nada! I could hardly even make myself go to work, and I didn't have any friends there. I imagined that people must be making fun of me, even if they weren't. I noticed my brother looking a lot better than I did, though he used to have lots of pimples, too. So I asked him what happened, and he said that he started taking Acnezine. I figured if it worked for him, maybe it could work for me. And it did! I can stand to see myself in the mirror now. And I asked this girl at work to go out with me, and she said yes! If I hadn't started taking Acnezine, I never would have dared. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment