Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you get rid of acne/pimple scars?

I know how this sounds but, I naturally have really oily skin so I do get bad acne, for me toothpaste works, I don't know if its just my skin type it works for but I鈥檇 give it a go because the results I get are amazing, if I get a spot I rub tooth past on it until the past isn鈥檛 visible and then give it 6 hours and it's gone I promise xHow do you get rid of acne/pimple scars?
better nutritionHow do you get rid of acne/pimple scars?
Nuetrogena makes a wonderful acne scar removing/healing mask. Very resonable price wise as well! It worked great for me!
lemon juice helps lighten them and cocoa butter helps scars, thats what i did it helped alot
proactive it really works i had acne problems before and we used proactive but its not gonna heal ir real fast u gotta wear it as it says and after a while u will see the diffirence
read tips on treating acne, skincare , reducing scars and home remedies to help you better on this site

No comments:

Post a Comment