Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does anyone know how to get rid of acne on ur back? and how do you get rid of the scars also?

oh! I had the same question awhile ago, with nice weather on the way and all, and I work out alot. Someone recommended the ZapZyt soap bar. I got a few, they only cost a couple of dollars, and I noticed an improvement the first night. no, this isn't an ad, haha, but I soulnd like one. I still get the occasional pimple, but I use it every day in the shower, and at night on my face, and it clears up oncoming pimples with a quickness.Does anyone know how to get rid of acne on ur back? and how do you get rid of the scars also?
I know you might not like this answer, but ordering Proactiv will help you a lot. I use it on my face and chest and it really does make a difference. If it's so severe, you could try acutane but there are so many problems that arise from that and it's not as safe. It does work tho very well. The scars unfortunately will always be there but you can buy creams and oils that will help reduce them. They're found in Shoppers drug mart and they're not so expensive. Hope this works!Does anyone know how to get rid of acne on ur back? and how do you get rid of the scars also?
The juice of basil or tulsi leaves heals the skin and acne scars are not formed. More home remedies available at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html

No comments:

Post a Comment