Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I want to go swimming but im scared my cover up is gonna come off revealing my disgusting acne and scars.?

My family, boyfriend and some friends want to go camping this weekend. There is a huge pool there and everyone is going to swim. I really want to join them but i have really bad red acne scars and some acne, mainly on my cheeks and im scared that when i go in the water, it'll all come off and my boyfriend is gonna be there. ANY advice? pleaaaaaaase ..... i was thinking about waterproof coverup, but i never seen any at the stores so i dont know if they even sell it, and if they do, does it even work good?


THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH!!I want to go swimming but im scared my cover up is gonna come off revealing my disgusting acne and scars.?
this is my miracle! i swim and everything and my acne is concealed like perfect skin is my natural skin! ive only can get this at CVS...i never seen it anywhere else





http://store.facevaluesonline.com/309973881051.htmlI want to go swimming but im scared my cover up is gonna come off revealing my disgusting acne and scars.?
They do sell it http://www.beautyencounter.com/041554543鈥?/a>


But it might be a bit late , or you can straighten your hair and put it on your cheeks so they won't notice.
  • refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment