Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can anyone offer me any advice on how to get rid of scarring especially acne?

i have it on most parts on my face and een wearing foundation it stills shows through! it does make me feel self conscious at times, what can i use or do?Can anyone offer me any advice on how to get rid of scarring especially acne?
well i have the same problem, over time they have gone away, but ive also been using vitamin e on them...get the capsules and poke a hole in it and put the gel on ur scars, it may take a while for u to notice, but it does work!!Can anyone offer me any advice on how to get rid of scarring especially acne?
As long as they aren't pits, but more discoloration-type scars, I highly recommend getting a chemical peel from a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon. Be sure to get a ';deep'; one to thoroughly remove the spots. I had acne and sun damage discoloration and the peel completely removed them. If you are interested in doing this, I explained how it works in another answer:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Soak cotton wool in mint juice, and apply every day. Mix cinnamon powder with lime juice to make a fine paste, Apply on pimples. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment