Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has anyone tried emu and or manuka oil for acne and acne spots/scars?

I have been breaking out continuously for over a year now. This is despite taking really good care of my skin and using very good dermalogical grade products for my skin. I know this is all from the inside...hormonal and stress, but I can't take it anymore, as I am starting to scar a bit. I went for a series of peels (3 PDT's) and it has helped with some of the marks on my face. Now I am looking for something that will help keep my skin clear, but is organic/natural. I've lately become really concerned of all the chemicals in skincare products. I heard that we are better off actually ingesting these chemicals ratehr than applying them topically because at least by ingesting them, our stomachs can produce enzymes to help break them down, as oppose to putting them on our skin where they will go directly into our blood stream. Anyway, I have heard great things about both emu oil and manuka oil. Can anyone tell me about their experiences with them? Can I mix the two together to apply?Has anyone tried emu and or manuka oil for acne and acne spots/scars?
only oil's i use to treat my acne are organic coconut oil (gnc) has many benefits for all skin problems and tea tree oil products (body shop)Has anyone tried emu and or manuka oil for acne and acne spots/scars?
I never tried either for acne, but I tried emu oil for my psoriasis and for a little while it soothed the skin and made it smoother. It doesn't really feel that greasy. I think it stopped working for me because I built up a tolerance for it.





I got mine from vermontemu.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment