Saturday, December 26, 2009

Mexican Soap + Sugar that cleans Face Acne and Scars ?

My friend told me to experiment with a soap that a Girl told him about is a Mexican Soap I think is Called Allugre I can't spell it right it doesn't show up on Google , But I asking here if anyone has heard of it. It help with people that have Acne. I have minor acne that has plague for me for a few years. But my friend has it pretty bad but he can't try it because of his new prescription ( %26lt; Is Helping) with conflict with it. He told me with helps with the scars and the Acne on the face.





The Directions to use it are :


Works out , exercise keep yourself busy.


Don't eat junk food


Sleep 7 to 8 hours a Day.


Applied every night before going to bed. Wash it off





But also you use a even amount of the soap and as for pure sugar applied on the face something like that.





Right now I'm use Sulfur soap recently and it has help my


face alot.Mexican Soap + Sugar that cleans Face Acne and Scars ?
Im not sure but it might be allumbre (alumbre) and the complete name is piedra de alumbre( alumbre rock or stone) Its a mineral rock, very safe, and its used as a natural deodorant, after shaving for those cuts, and for acne scars, you have to moist the rock and then rub it on your skin, and it works wonderfully, leaves your skin soft and clean, that's what i've heard but i have never used it, maybe if you go to a mexican store, somebody can explain you about it. Good luck!Mexican Soap + Sugar that cleans Face Acne and Scars ?
I have not heard about that soap but I know a soap that is really good that is called azepzia.
why don't u try Rosa T Concentrate - Oily skin, Pimples, Acne %26amp; Acne marks by garden of eden.I' have tried this before and it really works on me...1 week of using it and i can really see the difference.Pimples all gone and scars started fading..
  • youtube makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment