Saturday, December 26, 2009

What kind of treatments for acne scars can i do that wont make my skin fall apart and look unpleasant?

So I'm going on a vacation to Brazil and im gonna do something for my acne scars there because it is much cheaper then here in the US. I will be going there to enjoy my vacation and i Heard my face will look hideous if i do facial peel. Are there any choices or treatments that i can do that won't show much but will help acne scars (which are mostly just red spots no holes or anything)? I want something by adermatologist or someone specialized that will bring me good results without ruining my vacation. As soon as i come back i have to go back to school so doing at the end of my vacation is not a choice.


Please help me and tell me which choices i have!??What kind of treatments for acne scars can i do that wont make my skin fall apart and look unpleasant?
try Prefer On scar treatment. It worked for me

No comments:

Post a Comment