Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does tee tree oil really help lighten scars and dark acne spots??

yes it does. I know this from past experience. Tee tree oil is one of the best products out there. You could also use a product called bio-oil to help lighten scars but tee tree does work really wellDoes tee tree oil really help lighten scars and dark acne spots??
I have severe acne and scar easily too. So I feel your pain. I found this website. They have a free recipe section to help get rid of scars. That one really works, but you don't see the results over night... you have to be patient. It worked on me, and my face was pretty bad.Does tee tree oil really help lighten scars and dark acne spots??
I don't know about that, but I have heard that there is something in it that is similar to estrogen and that over exposure to it can cause males to develop breasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment