Saturday, December 26, 2009

Affordable way to deal with acne scars?

I'm 23 and have dealt with acne since I was 12--and although I don't usually have the deep cyst like pimples, I tend to have clogged pores and patches of whiteheads.





I've been using Proactiv for 4 years now, and although it works better than anything I've ever gotten from a dermatologist, I still break out--usually around my mouth, below my cheekbones and sometimes on my forehead. It's not terrible, but my bad habit of picking at them as left me with shallow, but noticeable pockmarks.





I already spend enough money on Proactiv, so I can't really afford microderm abrasion or chemical peels, etc. Are there any products or over the counter solutions to getting rid of my pock marks?Affordable way to deal with acne scars?
I know its a bit controversial these days... but sun beds really do work a treat. Or if you live somewhere warm just let the sun at your skin. They use light therapy to treat all sorts of skin conditions and it really does work a treat, not only will it help your scars but it also helps keep spots at bay too. Affordable way to deal with acne scars?
Use an abrasive sponge (luffa) with a good face wash and rub vigorously-don't make it bleed. After a month or so, you should see some of the scars disappear and others becoming smaller. The longer you do this, the better your face will look. Use a neutralizer after the wash and dry-you can get this in the same section as the face wash in a grocery store. Diet is really important as far as acne is concerned. Do you eat alot of greasy or fatty food? This will create a bad complexion. If you keep your hands away from our mouth and cheek area you will also lessen the problem-the oils and germs on your hands are aggravating your condition as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment