Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to get rid of back acne and scars?

I have back acne and a lotttt of scars :(





I've tried:


Witch hazel, Hydrogen peroxide, Neutrogena body wash for acne, Tea tree oil soap, Ivory bar soap,...


None of them worked!!!





I eat healthy, I take vitamins, I always shower and scrub really good, and I dont let sweat sit too long on my body.





Now summer is coming, and I dont want to be self concious in a swimsuit or tank tops.





I'm desperate, any help?How to get rid of back acne and scars?
have you ever heard of an aspirin mask? People use it for all kinds of pimples. Look on YouTube or google it to see how to make it. I use it for pimples on my face and it works wonderful.





btw you can use aspirin and honey


honey,cinnamon,and nutmeg


-those are good to!!


hope i helped. :]How to get rid of back acne and scars?
You can't get rid of scars. Scars are permenent. But you can get rid of acne with prodects that treat acne like ''Proactive'', or ''Clean and Clear.''
Well my advice is to drink aroun 10 gallons of water and no juice or soda a day and eat lots of greens also try this http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/texasbeautysupplycom_2050_6498326

No comments:

Post a Comment