Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am suffering from acne vulgar scars on my face since 5 years tell me some home based treatment for this?

my skin was like normal one when i was 17 years old then suddenly my skin started suffering from acne problem it become worse year to year i took various treatments from dermatologists but it was not much helpful i am 22 now acne problem has reduced a little but it has left scars on my cheeks which look odd plz help me out or suggest me some good treatment for removing my scarsI am suffering from acne vulgar scars on my face since 5 years tell me some home based treatment for this?
I HAVE THE ANSWER TO ACNE!





I have a teen aged brother and me who have struggled with Acne for years...we tried many things, including Proactive and prescription medicines as well. Then, we found the solution.





Please don't shrug it off because this can help you a lot.








I was searching through the Internet and found www.acne.org. The site is owned by a guy named Dan. Dan, struggled with acne as well. He read medical books and tried many things on the market. Then, he found the way. BENZYL PEROXIDE! Now, I bet you have used it many times before but it hasn't done much right? Well, the reason is because everything on the market is 5% or 10% Benxyl Peroxide. These irritate your skin which causes MORE acne! (Touching it irritates it as well which causes more acne.) There is one thing on the market that has non irritating Benzyl Peroxide....2.5% Benzyl Peroxide. Netrogena on the Spot Acne Cream has 2.5. Nothing else on the market. You can get stuff on the Internet that have 2.5%! It is also on the site www.acne.org.





The regimen includes: First washing your face with a cleanser (suggested ones are on the site)





Then, drying and adding LARGE AMOUNTS or Benzyl Peroxide. In the beginning very little but you rank it up to 2 fingers after time.








Last, you moisturize, because the Benzyl Peroxide may dry up your skin. Suggested ones are on the website as well.





Go to www.acne.org and read about the clear skin regimen.





THIS MAN IS NOT TRYING TO MAKE MONEY...HE IS NOT SELLING ANYTHING!


He just wants to help. I have clear skin and so does Dan. There is also a forum where you can read more. The site teaches you how to pop a zit the right way and to find out other products that have work well.





I hope I Helped!





(My brother who is also a teen is clear as well. This regimen takes about 8 weeks to be completely clear but you will see gradually the acne go away. There is no cure for acne, so you have to do the regimen every day until acne goes away.)I am suffering from acne vulgar scars on my face since 5 years tell me some home based treatment for this?
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR (NOT THE KIND YOU BUY IN THE STORE). IT'S SUPPOSE TO CLEAR UP ACNE AND HELP FADE OUT THE SCARS. IT IS ALSO SUPPOSE TO GET RID OF WARTS, AGE SPOTS, ETC. I SEEN IT ON A HOME REMEDY WEBSITE. I SWEAR. THEY SAID IT WAS LIKE NATURES MIRACLE CURE!
What is Acne Complex?


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1548.鈥?/a>








Herbal Treatment For Acne


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1523.鈥?/a>





Acne Removal?


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1551.鈥?/a>





Which Acne Remedy is the Best?


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1550.鈥?/a>
Go see a doctor if masks don't work. A very interesting remedy mask consists of fresh crushed lemongrass and tea tree essential oil to kill bacteria. The scars can only be removed by cosmetic surgeons but can be reduced by applying rosehip oil, as some people like to. These can be bought at www.terre-essentials.com
If the scars are deep and the other treatments don't work, laser treatment can work well. I know some people who got rid of them by this method. Good luck.
1. reduce the % of the fat or faaty oils n ur food


2. keep ur face clean cause the dust can fill n ur scars and make pimples


3. reduce tensions..


4. keep ur breathing on a normal pace.


4. and your age is playing a major role n acne


5.abt your scars it wil go off..keep the face clean always


6. pray to God that he may help you (*important)..:D
The only thing you could do to help fade these scars or make them less noticable would be a peel. There are several different types that can help depending on the severity of the scars. I use a face wash and a glycolic lotion from MD Forte that I get from a plastic surgeon who I also got glycolic peels from. If I don't use this stuff I break out horribly but with it I am fine. You really should try that stuff. It is not that expensive and it's worth it when you think of having the pain of trying to deal with acne.





I wish I could remember the site I saw that explained the various peels but just google facial peels or blue peels.
First never touch your face. Not even to scratch.


I wash my face with this stuff made by desert essence with something called awapuhi and tea tree oil. I don't know why, but it seems to keep my face clean.
http://www.cleopatraschoice.com/
try and take vitamin E tablets. You can also poke the liquid ones with a clean pin and put them directly on your skin. Try this at night after cleaning your face, and then be sure to wash it off in the morning. Drinking lots of water will also make your skin look better overall. It may also help clear up the acne. I truly understand. Since I stopped drinking soda, my skin has really cleared up, also since I have been cutting down on greasy food, it has helped also. They also helped me loose fat on my body! good luck!
The best thing for you scars and acne is exfoliation. You need to speed up your cell renewal to bring up the fresh health cells to the surface. Because you suffer from acne vulgar your skin produces 5x's more dead skin cells than a normal skin. This gives the skin an uneven look. It will also help by dissolving the oil on the skin. Acneic skin produces a thicker and stickier sebum than most. You should use a hydroxy acid preferably salicylic and enzyme base (papain %26amp; bromalain) exfoliating mask. Use it only 2-3 x's a week and no more or it will cause the skin to become sensitized. Over time you will notice you're acne getting bette and the scars won't be so prodominent. If you want to go to the extreme you can always do a Jesners peel or an Obaji blue peel. These will basically high percentages of acids that melt the layers of skin away. You will be in a lot of pain and red and peeling for a couple of weeks. Another option would be IPL laser or Photofacials. Good Luck! Write me if you have anymore questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment