Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Occasional acne, but scars last forever?

I have generally pretty good skin a little on the dry side, but sometimes I get acne that is red in random places (near temples, on cheeks, near eyebrows) that don't go away! They are not ripe enough to squeeze, and when I do they leave a red scar that doesn't go away for months. It seems like my skin is old or doesn't regenerate anymore. I am 23.





If I don't do anything to it, it seems to refuse to budge, even with salicylic acid and stuff. What should I do to get rid of them?





How can I get rid of scarring?Occasional acne, but scars last forever?
Hi, I would talk to your dermatologist.. they will probably prescribe you a retinol-based gel or retinoic acid, which is high powered vitamin A. (the generic kind is the best bet cost-wise.)





I struggled for years trying over the counter stuff, and it was all a waste of money. RX products saved my skin from additional scarring.


Retinol helps your skin cells turn over at a faster pace.. so it even helps with ';pit'; like scars from really bad past breakouts.





Also, if you're on medications, that could be the cause. I was on antidepressants, but when I stopped... my hair grew back and my skin is crystal clear. I wish you luck, I was in the same boat as youOccasional acne, but scars last forever?
Try washing your face with water in the sink that has a tablespoonful of bleach and once you dry off dab hydrogen peroxide on the affected areas and let it dry. If it won't go away totally it will sure make it less reoccurring. Also try drinking a couple of beers a day, not to get drunk it will just thin your blood enough to help it all work.Did this 40 years ago and went from 15 to 20 zits down to 2 to 5 after trying all that over the counter stuff that really didn't seem to work. Good luck. If the bleach drys you too much just use the hydrogen peroxide..
the reason is because


your skin IS old





its probably the oil and dirt and leftover scum that is causing your skin to turn may i say ';bad';

No comments:

Post a Comment