Saturday, December 26, 2009

Minor acne problem... I have scars left, would scar medicine help that?

Cuz i have proactive and it works... i jsut have acne scars left and i was wondering if scar medication would help?Minor acne problem... I have scars left, would scar medicine help that?
mederma totally works... takes forever so deff use it religiously, but this stuff is amazing... you can also try the generic brands that are located right next to mederma to save on the cost, it can run anywhere from 15-20 per tube depending on where you go, but its totally worth it!Minor acne problem... I have scars left, would scar medicine help that?
yes mederma. You just have to use it religiously and it will work you will notice a difference if you use it at least twice a day every day for a week. the more you want the scar gone the longer you use it.
no
It will minimize some but I thing the neutrogena system, the one that scubs your skin, will eventually do better. That is what I use and it makes my face soft and skin looks better
im pretty sure it would work. why wouldnt it? try mederma. i had a scar from a zit and now its history!

No comments:

Post a Comment