Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My face was full of acne and the scars remain now?what can i do?any cream,laser,...?

creams do sh!t for ur face...i had acne and it's still there.....laser yes...but it's costly AND painful..but it's the only way to get rid of scars...tht too not too much..acne scars are for life....I'm so sorry..My face was full of acne and the scars remain now?what can i do?any cream,laser,...?
Infrared heat therapy is great for healing scars and clearing up your face. The heat penetrates deep into your skin and soft tissue, helping to remove toxins and producting collagen, which is one of the building blocks for skin. Infrared heat therapy is available in an assortment of devices. Go to http://www.activeforever.com for information on the devices. You can also viw an article I wrote on the topic at http://EzineArticles.com/?id=788011 - hope this helps you!My face was full of acne and the scars remain now?what can i do?any cream,laser,...?
I used to have an acne before and it really makes me inferior every time. I tried many products in market but no use. It will take time for the acne to heal fully, at least in my case it takes time (more than 6 months). Thanks for Anna one of my friend who recommend me Zenmed scar treatment and it works fine. Thanks Zenmed for such a quality product. I am very please with the results of the products (Zenmed Scar Treatment).
If you have dark spots or scars on your face from a breakout or suffered from any unwanted darkening of the skin. Try ZENMED Scar Treatment Kit, after using 8 to 10 times acne scars appear lighter and less visible. Another quality skin care product from Zenmed. Try it once and see the difference...
I think there may be a cream you can use, but I'm not sure. I use a cream for my face, but then again, I don't have scars from the acne, I just have acne.





I hope someone gives you better advice than I did. ^_^
  • refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment