Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to get rid of acne scars?

I am 20 yrs old and i used to suffer from acne. Now that i got my acne under control Ive been left with scars, Im one who bruises easily. I now have dark spots mostly on my cheeks. I an african american and light in complexion but these spots on my cheeks have ruined my skin tone. Does ne one have ne ideas, something they've used that worked? i dont want to get any expensive treatment but does ne one know of a cream, mask, or nething they have used that worked. These spots are ruining my life! ive spent so much money trying to get them to go away forever. Ne advice will be greatly appreciated.How to get rid of acne scars?
if you go to the doctor, they can usually give you a prescription or something that can get rid of scars.How to get rid of acne scars?
Do not use bio oil on your face! It contains petroleum based oil, really bad for your skin.


Check out this cream, it's very effective
bio oil works for me





you can get it on ebay or at walgreens.

No comments:

Post a Comment