Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I Need HELP! i have horrible acne and acne scars and they will not go away!!!!!!!!!!!!?

LISTEN UP I HAVE TRIED SERIOUSLY ALMOST EVERYTHING DIFFEREN CLEAN AND CLEAR CLEARASIL PORACTIV MURAD ACNE FREE NUETRAGENA AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN NOTHING WORKS AND I JUST WANT THIS STUPID STUFF OFF MY FACE! im 13 and ive had horrible acne for about 2 years now i want to solve it so i dont have to have it for the rest of my life please help me!I Need HELP! i have horrible acne and acne scars and they will not go away!!!!!!!!!!!!?
omg im not even kidding im the same age and ive tried EVERYTHING that you hav tried. nOTHING works. but what i found is that the clean and clear acne free advantage kit works theee bommbb!!! but if you get anything that works can you try to tell me cause im in need of help too aahahaI Need HELP! i have horrible acne and acne scars and they will not go away!!!!!!!!!!!!?
OK well my acne cleared up pretty good but if u stop using it for a long period f time it will come back, ( duhh ) so just keep using it and youll be clear. it workded for me in as little as like 2 days! Report Abuse

I have got exactly the same problem!! Acne REALLY sucks!!





Ok, the best thing that I used is a set called Epicuren which kept my skin rid of the worst acne for ages! You can order samples of the whole kit (the samples come in a little clear case) and that is all I needed to keep my skin clear!!! ( acne is now back )


Another miracle was Clearsil pads, but they stung which is actually good because you can feel it working. Try them!





Also, keeping your hair off your acne infested area helps a lot, and I noticed that when you are in fresh air a lot - i mean in the countryside - it really cleans up a bit.





Another fab skin company is Dermalogica, which have like a million products for different skin types and acne problems.





I hate acne because it is really ugly, but I hope the stuff above will help you get rid of it:-
Use Burt's Bees products.. They are AMAZING! I would reccommend the soap bark and chamomile cleanser and the herbal blemish stick. Use the blemish stick all over your face 3 times daily.. Don't worry it dries up really fast and doesnt even show. But it's really strong stuff so don't get it near your eyes or mouth and don't inhale it.
Try the Aveda Outer Peace Acne relief kit.








www.aveda.com
Try these acne tips





http://cureacnetreatment.com/acne-tips.p鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment