Saturday, December 26, 2009

What to do about bad acne scarring?

I have acne scars that i always have to use make up to cover up (doesnt always work) I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on chemical peels and laser techniques?? also how much they cost.. Thanks!!What to do about bad acne scarring?
go to a drugstores they have treatments for acne scars just look for them at Walgreen's, jewels or any drug storeWhat to do about bad acne scarring?
Consult a dermatologist because prices vary greatly from person to person, but go to someone who is GOOD not just cheap. This is your face. You get what you pay for. In the meantime, use Curad scar therapy at night.
I also have vey bad acne scars... my answer isn't going to really help at all, but I'm going to go to korea this summer, and they have really good skin doctors, so i'm going to get a lasered
Vitamin E can help scars to heal. I would try that first and then try the more expensive options. Good Luck.
Microdermabrasion, 6-8 treatments about $700
DEACTIVE!
  • youtube makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment