Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Help in controlling acne and scars?

I'm a teenage male, and I have a heckuva time dealing with my acne. I've tried several different cleansers and over-the-counter products, but none have had any apparent effect. Recently, my doctor assigned me Epiduo, which is predominantly benzyl peroxide (sorry if that's mispelled!), and I've been using it for about 2 months now. However, I've noticed that my acne scarring is actually more abundant than the acne itself now, and I have no idea how to treat it!





I understand that as a teenager, hormones and such are going to control my acne and I won't be able to find a definite cure to that until I grow older and my body stabilizes.Nevertheless, are there any helpful treatments for my case of moderate acne that you think could help? Are there any useful treatments for scars and blemishes as well? I will appreciate any of your suggestions!Help in controlling acne and scars?
I used Vichy Normaderm's Anti-Imperfection Moisturizer. It really works. I honestly saw results in as little as a week.Help in controlling acne and scars?
Clearskin庐 Professional Acne Treatment System by Avon. I use it because I also have oily acne prone skin. The moisturizer helps with prevention of the scarring.


Most people think Avon is a grandmother's company. Avon actually has several items that people normally buy for much cheaper than department or drugstore pricing. So try it out.. Heres my online store link if you want to try it.


http://sophiamasters.avonrepresentative.鈥?/a>
What ever you do don't use Proactive it works but it gets addicted to your skin so if you stop using it for a day its acne all over again. Get a normal face wash and try not to touch your face often. Hope this helps:)
I had horrible acne when I was 14 and my mom told me to but a very small amount of regular Crest toothpaste on the zit and it will heal a little bit every nite till its gone =]

No comments:

Post a Comment