Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to get rid of acne scars...?

Like any other girl, I've had the occasional breakout... however, I had little dark patches where I've had the odd spot, mainly on my chin.


I use concealer but unfortunately have an oily t-zone, so by lunchtime, its slipped and I look like I haven't even bothered trying to cover them!


I've heard that lemon juice is good, but am sceptical about using this (will it dry my skin out too much?)


I follow the three step rule of cleansing, toning and moisturising every day (which i've got from Clinique, so I know it suits my skin) and always take my make up off before bed.


I can deal with not covering the blemishes if there's any way I can reduce their appearance...





Please help! Thanks!How to get rid of acne scars...?
Vitamin e capsules rub them all on your face it helps heal them quickly. I wouldn't suggest it if you have really sensitive skin though. So you don't end up spending a lot of money but still expensive is a chemical peel. There around 200 but its worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment