Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can coco butter or shea butter get rid of acne and keloid scars?

Cocoa butter or Shea butter can have a limited effect on these scars but if they are very severe, they will require treatment by a dermatologist. If you have severe scaring, by all means go to a dermatologist and have it treated. Whatever you do, do not go through life suffereing the embarrassment and rejection that severe scarring will engender.Can coco butter or shea butter get rid of acne and keloid scars?
I used hydrogen peroxide to get rid of mine. Get a cotton ball soak it in the hydrogen peroxide and hold it to the scar, it will begin to eat away at the excess tissue.





I discovered this when I got a keloid on my ear after a piercing, I had a couple of my friends with keliods try it as well and it worked! It really works! You will get them to completly disapear if you keep up with it, like say every night before you go to bed till its all gone.Can coco butter or shea butter get rid of acne and keloid scars?
no idea about the scars


but what you could try is using shaving cream for acne


my little sister [[11]] and my older brother[[15]] found out im [[13 going on 14 in december]] and i had really bad acne and i used it and now my face is really clear

No comments:

Post a Comment