Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to get rid of acne scars and white heads?

I am 24 male I used to get acne not bad but I used to get pimples. So there is some redness on the sides of my face in a couple of spots where I used to break out. I would like to know how to get rid of redness and post acne marks. I use the aveda outer peace foaming face wash and there moisturizer. Expensive, but works pretty good but does not seem to help the redness. I have been trying a little vitamin e oil in the spots, does not seem to be helping. Is there any better products to use any suggestions?Also I get white heads by the nose inner lower cheek area. I sometimes squeeze them out after I wash my face but they always some back. Any suggestions?? your help is greatly appreciated.How to get rid of acne scars and white heads?
Unfortunately the skin is a reflection of how toxic your body is. Your liver gets so overloaded trying to process the waste, it pushes the rest of it out via your skin.





If you are real serious you need to go on a cleanse and change your diet. No skin product will really help until you address what you put inside your mouth.





Start phasing out the junk and processed foods and increase eating fresh leafy greens, fruit and whole foods.How to get rid of acne scars and white heads?
try this site for all the ways to get rid of acne scars http://acnescarsdestroyer.blogspot.com/
Lol, I hear you man. I am also 24 years old, and have been experiencing bad acne since forever, I have tried everything under the sun. A few things to consider...do you have any food allergies? If you can, go to a dermatologist and have him check for common allergies. If you had a corn or wheat allergy and it is difficult not to ingest corn or wheat you would get acne. I have found that most products dont work for actually clearing up the acne. Acne scars are another matter try this product:Olay:regenerist. Just use a little of the product on your face at night(1 squirt for you face, 1 for your neck). That will help with the acne scars. You might also try the vitamin supplement FISH OIL. That could help.

No comments:

Post a Comment