Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is revlon colour stay foundation good for acne scarred& kind of bumpy skin ?

honest opinions please? im gonna go buy it and i just want to know some more info about it : ) thank youIs revlon colour stay foundation good for acne scarred%26amp; kind of bumpy skin ?
I have this foundation and I love it!! I've had acne since 3rd grade(I'm not even joking%26gt;.%26lt;) and I'm a sophomore in high school now and I use it almost everyday. my acne's gotten a lot better but i get the occassional breakout and i have some scarring. What I do is use a bit of liquid concealer first(Covergirl FreshComplexion) and TAP it into the areas with a lot of redness and then go over that with the foundation. There's a ton of shades so I'm sure you'll find one that matches you:) And I'd apply it with a stippling brush. I personally use the MAC 187 but it's pretty pricey and there's a lot of drugstore alternatives. I heard Target has a pretty good one. You can also use a flat-top brush like the ELF powder brush from their studio line. That's got to be my favorite brush ever:) You can look on Youtube and see how other people apply it/think of it if you haven't already. hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment