Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I cover my acne scars with makeup? [pic included]?

I finally got help with my acne by changing my diet and I' am having trouble with covering my red marks with makeup.


I have never been able to.





I use but don't want to use bare minerals anymore because it can contribute to acne.


http://i35.tinypic.com/1rzu6w.png


I use a makeup primer then a green physician's formula to get rid of redness which helps.


I no longer use bare minerals because the ingredients can contribute acne.





I can't find a good concealer which I'm guessing would be the biggest help.





How do I cover my acne scars with makeup? [pic included]?
Try a liquid cover up. I use Vasanti and it works great.





To help get rid of the discoloration, mix equal parts sugar and lemon juice and gently rub on your face. Leave on for 15 minutes and wash off. Continue this every night until you see results.How do I cover my acne scars with makeup? [pic included]?
Bare Essentuals Bare Minerals is the best makeup ive ever used. I will never use anything else. It covers AMAZINGLY. Your skin looks flawless, like you dont have any makeup on. And thats how it feels to! Its very lightweight. It also has SPF and IMPROVES you're skin! I got less acne when i started using it. Go get a starter kit in your shade on sephora.com or bare minerals website or something. MAKE sure you get the maximum coverage concealer brush too. its a smaller,tapered brush, but for blemishes, thats what you want to use, then use the regular application brush all over.


it shows you how to use it with a dvd when you get it,





GET IT THOUGH! I give it 5 stars :)


goodluck!
Try that spray on makeup thing...


It won't cause any acne because you aren't blotching the makeup on your face and putting back in the makeup! It has no oil because you don't have to use your hands. Just put your foundation into the end and press the thing and it sprays gently accross your face where you want it to go. I saw it a few days ago on paid programming? Ya so i would try that and covergirl has some good concealers



i like neutragena skin clearing make up its for acne, they make a concealer as well, put on the foundation then use the concealer and blend with brush
cargo's concealer + foundation


you can find it at sephora
Estee Luader max coverage. This stuff will cover anything. I sugest mixing in with an oil free lotion for the parts of you face with no scars because it can look a little thick.
Don't use liquid foundation! It has oil in so that won't help you. You should try Everday minerals for free, just pay for shipping.
natragenca
Well you are right about bare minerals, the bismuth oxychloride in it is a large particle, heavy metal, that has to be ';buffed, buffed, buffed'; into your pores. That's exactly how they tell you to apply it. It gives you their popular ';glowy'; look.


You need a GOOD mineral makeup with no bismuth and no talc (it can clog pores too). Cuz mineral makeup lets your skin breath and won't aggravate your acne. Don't know what face primer you're using, but might be smothering your skin.


Here's what I use and recommend you try.


Green Goddes concealer from LA Minerals.


Hollywood mineral foundation.


Veil.


Get some samples of those from their website, they are like $1 in a baggie, or $2 in a jar and they ship them free.





Application: Apply the green concealer on your red spots with a little concealer brush or qtip or finger tip. It's really creamy feeling for a powder and adheres really well to your skin.


Brush the foundation over your spots and your whole face.


Brush on the veil.


You will be soooo happy with the way your face looks and feels!


http://www.laminerals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment