Saturday, December 26, 2009

What should i do about acne scars?

OK so I'm just 13 and like 1/2 and i have mild acne, mostly white heads blackheads on my nose and every once in a blue moon the really bad ones that hurt and you keep popping them and they still come back. But even though i have mild acne, and good skin compared to a lot of people, i get all over my forearm and my upper and mid back and sometimes my lower back, meaning that its pretty much my whole back, upper arm and face. though the acne has subsided on my back and arms and face, my back and arms are full of minor scars from the acne. I wouldn't mind if it was a couple minor scars but it is pretty much my whole upper back and arms. What should i do? I was thinking since I'm going to the Dominican Republic in July to just tan my skin so it can like exfoliate or something because my brothers facial scars left like this but July is too far off, what should i do.





Thanks!!What should i do about acne scars?
you should try using Mederma


its a scar cream


it really works but you have to be patientit


it takes like 3 months or more for the scar to disapear


i've been using it on my back for about a month and i saw a lot of progress


but it itches like crazy though
  • refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment