Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Clearing scars from acne?

best way to clear scars from acne


Clearing scars from acne?
Go to CVS and buy a Cocoa Butter Stick. Not the lotion or anything else, you want the STICK. Rub it on until it feels a little oily and you can smell the cocoa butter. That means it's on. Don't let anything else touch your face while it's on because then it will spread the oils and you don't really want that aha. Do it at like, night time or when you are just chilling around. It will decrease the scars tremendously, but you won't see the effect until like a month of constant use.Clearing scars from acne?
I went to see my dermatologist for the same thing. I tried everything and man do i mean everything. according to my derm..the Mederma stuff is crap. He prescribed me Tretinoin Cream. Its not a magic cream. I have been using it for over a month and a half and my acne scars are just about gone. I suggest you talk to a derm. good luck.
Aveeno works great...its called Clear Complexion Correcting Treatment...you can buy it at any store i think i got mine at walmart...this really works...its a little pricey but it REALLY works...

No comments:

Post a Comment