Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does PreferON work well on acne scars?

Long story short, I've literally had dermatillomania since I was 3 years old. I bought some PreferON at the local drug store in hopes of fading some of the scars that have accumulated over the years, luckily I don't have any big scars, most of them are small (caused by acne/dermatillomania) 90% of them are 2-3 years old, 15% are from 1-2 years ago and 5% are from this year. Will scar treatment be less affective on the old scars? Since nearly all my scars are over 2 years old I'm worried that this product won't help much :l My mother suggested using Mederma, how affective is that compared to PreferON and does it cost significantly more? Well I'm making this question longer then it has to be (lol srry) so here is my question(s):





1. How affective is this product?





2. How long before I see a visible difference?





3. Are there better products out there (for the same price)?





4. Do you really have to put it on 4 times a day like the box suggest?Does PreferON work well on acne scars?
The best non surgical procedure to greatly reduce acne scars is derma rolling.I have bought 2 from an Irish company which sell Dr.Roller branded derma rollers(the best type as they are FDA approved and Gamma sterilised,unlike cheaper versions available on ebay).


The company have information and pictures of before and after scars using this roller.(click on Reduce Scars on left hand side).They are around $60 but the very same one is around $120 on leafandrusher.com


The company are as follows:





www.globalpremiersourcing.com/blog





They offer free shipping worldwide and I got mine very quickly.Check out their info on the above website.


Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment