Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have scars on my face because of severe acne problem.How can these scars be removed?

Assuming you have the money, laser surgery could be an option, I think.


Visit a dermatologist and ask about it.I have scars on my face because of severe acne problem.How can these scars be removed?
use ponds facial skin whitening cream..


it works on me.I have scars on my face because of severe acne problem.How can these scars be removed?
vitamin E!! if you are serious about getting rid of the scars then you have to be patient and commited. go to walmart and buy vitamin e GEL. put on a think layer under your make-up in the morning and smother it on your face at night. it will take a while but it is cheap and it will work if you keep it up. it took me a month to get rid of my acne scars. good luck!
  • refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment