Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why do they call me vain.> about wanting to treat my severe acne scars.?

My parents ask me why i never go out and have fun as well as friends an stuff, and i explain to them.I am saving my money so i can treat my acne scars, i am self concious about them.My cousin says stop being a girl.My mum says they're not that bad,* they are trust me) O ther peoples reaction are making me feel bad and saying i am vain.My dad says who cares about your shitty skin,Imagine being born short that is something you can;t change.nd well everyone seems to think i am being stupid and it is unnecessary.


Anyway i can't undertsand that they don't see what i see.I know damn well they are severe and deep.On my cheeks area.? Like even starngers think it is stupid.Whenver i ask for a teatment they go who's it for.? i'm like wha? (can you not see already)


Also my doctor said when i asked for a refferal to the dermatologist that it was abit vain.Why am i the only guy in the wrold who is untitled to get rid of my acne scarring.?Why do they call me vain.%26gt; about wanting to treat my severe acne scars.?
I think you need to do what will help you live your happiest, most healthy life.


Be strong, look after yourself. If it will take treatment(s) from a dermatologist to help you be proud of yourself then DO IT!!!!





;%26gt;Why do they call me vain.%26gt; about wanting to treat my severe acne scars.?
It's your life and money to do what you want with, but I'll mention that I dated a guy with acne scars and I found him very handsome and most of all I liked him because he was really nice. Maybe they're trying to tell you there are more important things and everybody isn't noticing your scars but instead yourself.
Go for it. If you have the money, choose the best doctor. There are laser treatments, dermal fillers and other cosmetic procedures to treat acne scars. You may need a cosmetic surgeon, not necessarily a dermatologist, but that's for you to do careful research first. Of course you are a perfectly lovely person as you are, but wanting a good skin is what everyone really wants, and women in particular will spend a fortune to look after their skins. You may be meeting sexism because you are a guy. Take no notice of that, it's just other guys' insecurity. There is nothing weird in what you want to do.





We have laser clinics treating acne here in Australia and no-one is judged for attending. Your doctor is bonkers and rude calling you vain. I bet he doesn't have scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment