Sunday, April 25, 2010

Can acne pimples cause scars?

Yes squeezing pimples can cause them to scar. I used to have pimples when I was younger and I used to squeeze them, and they left little purple scars on my face that took ages to go away.





I think that stronger acne can leave scars on its own, but I think that there are new dermatologist treatments that can assist in minmizing them.Can acne pimples cause scars?
Vitamin E prevents acne or pimple scarring and can also be used to fade old scars. Use cucumber or other fruit and vegetable packs to cure pimple scars. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/Can acne pimples cause scars?
Yes, if the acne is severe and cystic. You should see a dermatologist if you have acne.
Yeah when you try to pop it to early and if you just pick at it can cause scars.
yep, they sure can.
yes, if you pick thm a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment