Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Good natural way to get rid of acne scars and black heads?

My acne is FINALLY clearing up now... yay! :)


haha, anyways, I still have acne scars (i think) and blackheads.


Is there any good natural way to get rid of those?


My skin tends to do better without using chemicals, so natural is better.





thank you so much!Good natural way to get rid of acne scars and black heads?
well it might seem kinda wierd..but toothpaste!! lol


yup!! just put a dot on each scar at night and by that..it hepls the scars dry up more and it makes the darker skin on were the pimple was dry up more and fall off..Good natural way to get rid of acne scars and black heads?
Ugh, I HATE blackheads so much!!! I think sometimes the are worse than pimples/whiteheads!





Anyway, when I was searching myself I found some helpful sites so I just thought I would share it with you :)





I hope something here helps you ;)





Good luck!
Peel away face mask, a daily face wash , lotion, and get a scar reducer like mederma.
Tea tree oil works for me
blackheads suck dude.





i need help too =]
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment