Sunday, April 25, 2010

How can i get rid of the scars on my face caused by acne?

thanks :DHow can i get rid of the scars on my face caused by acne?
There is an over the counter product called MedermaHow can i get rid of the scars on my face caused by acne?
mederma works well.but if your not in a rush you can use lemon juice leave on for 15 minutes then wash off then put sun screen on don't use lemon juice if you have sensitive skin.you can put aloe gel on your face at night and wash off in the morning the exfoliating gloves help too.and you can use aloe soap lush has a soap for scars and stretch marks but idk if it works well i think it would.
try this cocoa butter soap. the link is below...it has helped me and helped my fiance as well. try it! its only like $3 and it does wonders. buy it. try it. then tell me how it worked =)
B.u.k.k.a.k.e my friend, b.u.k.k.a.k.e.
Indians, Work from Home. Earn Rs.2,000 daily. No Investment. Part Time Jobs.





Wanted Online Internet job workers. Job is only through Internet. Work from home part time jobs. You can earn Rs.750-2000/- daily. These are genuine Data entry jobs %26amp; Internet jobs. No Investment required. Only serious enquires please. For more details visit http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id= 2206562

No comments:

Post a Comment