Sunday, April 25, 2010

When do i start putting scar reducer on acne marks?

Well, i have some red/pink acne marks from where acne scabs came off...ive been putting neosporin on them, when do i start putting maderma on them?When do i start putting scar reducer on acne marks?
As soon as they are healed and not bleeding or oozing anymore you can start putting on the maderma. When do i start putting scar reducer on acne marks?
Ben J, I acne problems starting when I was in high school. I had acne on my back that was making me self-concious. I tried Proactiv, and even the Asso Gold Cleaning Bar with dismal results. I wound up calling a dermatologist. After 2 months almost all of my acne cleared up. I recommed you try finding a dermatologist that can help. http://www.homeacnecare.com
As soon as possible. When it is just skin there not bloody or anything so that the skin is not healing as red/pink





The sooner the better when dealing with scars and or stretch marks
http://acnemiracle.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment