Sunday, April 25, 2010

Does snail gel work for acne scarring?

just wondering if anyone has tried this method or any other's used for pitted scars and did they work?Does snail gel work for acne scarring?
No it doesn't.Does snail gel work for acne scarring?
could you please explain what snail gel is?
Hi, Im not sure about snail gel, i never heard if that. I actually have the same problem. Isnt it terrible.? Im looking into getting laser surgery for my problem. Havent seen a clear face in almost 10 years. Right now I am using a product called DERMABLEND. Its a makeup and leg and body bream for both men and women. .if you look at my picture can you tell i have any flaws? Underneath that makeup I have the most hideous DEEP scars from acne. You buy the makeup (variety of shades) you can buy a dark and one light to mix together to find your shade, that's what I do.. then you buy the setting powder which is necessary to use after the makeup. Its very easy to apply, just apply on your face, use the setting powder and brush off. Its simply just wonderful. Just try it, i know you will love it. It covers anything from acne, scars, blemishes, stretchmarks, discoloration,pigmentation, birthmarks, even tattoos, and more. Stays on up to 16 hours. Give it try. :-)Good Luck!
How about you try it and tell us if it works.. EWW GROSS!
Try MaryKay night gel-my acne scars almost completely disappeared although they didn't do research on scars with it. Also, the whole system works for me to keep clear if you're still looking for something for that.





If you're interested, e-mail me! (K_Fruend@yahoo.com)
Hi





I understand your problem. Black acne scars can be completely lightened by following simple suggestions.





Why don't you look at my website which speaks about lightening of acne scars by using simple creams.





http://acne-no-more.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I never heard of snail gel also. Does it really works ? you have a nice way of hiding those scars, but it's costly, I'm into a treatment which effectively rid off acne and solves this problem.

    ReplyDelete