Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do guys care if girls have some acne scarring?

I'm 16, and i have some mild acne scars, but my skin is still nice and smooth. would this keep a guy from approaching me?Do guys care if girls have some acne scarring?
Unless it's really noticable not at all! But, if your that consserned about it, get some cover up and the guys will never know! I hope I helped! byeee!Do guys care if girls have some acne scarring?
no, not really. If the guy won't approach you because of that, you know what he is interested in anyways...
Not at all.
a few arent bad but if they are bold and everywhere then ya they can have an affect.
wont stop me !!
No... not at all... and if he doesnt like you then hes all about the looks... and you should look for someone who likes you for who you are... i have acne scaring not much... just on my chin... and it went away with whitening creams... and facials for hyperpigmentation (dark scars or cirlces)...
unless its very severe i doubt anybody will care. personally i dont really care.
Some care about outer beauty, but others care about what a women thinks. Everybody is different.
you can get retin-A to speed up your skin's renewal process, and make sure you use concealer.
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment