Sunday, April 25, 2010

OMG skin issues acne pimples and scars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ewww?

my skin is horrible acne, discolouration everything. Its so gross, i look myself and im like ewwwwwwwwwwwww nasty its that awful, it makes me feel bad about my self im geting proactive somtime next week but i dont no what to do before that , i have been using panoxyl but it suddnely stop working my makeup doesnt cover,,, and when i do where it my face colour doesnt match my neck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also have acne scars what can i use otehr than bio-oil because its not working 4 me ? can u recomend me something that will work ,,


will my complexion be better by the next school semester?OMG skin issues acne pimples and scars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ewww?
um proactive. the refining mask really does all the clearing, the rest keeps it off. yeah...OMG skin issues acne pimples and scars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ewww?
First off, see a dermatologist.





Second off, stop using make up when ever you can. Use it only when your going out or in public. When you get home, wash it off. And apply the make up with your FINGERS not a sponge. Sponges hold oil, dirt and bacteria. So dont even bother washing them or using different ones everytime, just use your fingers.





I've tried proactive, it worked at first, but then stopped. Maybe it will work better for you.





Also, if you work out, dont wear make up while doing it, and dont wear hats either. and wash your face before and after.





Hope this helps.
NOTHING will work except Accutane. its the only cure to acne. look it up, it works great. my sister is on it, she just started about 2 or 3 weeks ago and its working great. seriously look it up and read about it or go to www.acne.org and type in Accutane reviews and look at all the reviews [from real people].





Seriously, Neutrogena wont work if your acne is that bad. Accutane (its a pill) gets rid of acne for life. only 11% of peoples acne came back after about 2 or 3 years but u can use accutane again. talk to a dermatologist about it!
lol. yeah the refining mask is definately killer when i use it overnight.





Just remove dead skin and oil by washing with neutrogena before bed and beforeyou leave the house. Keep your pillow free of oil and dirt that comes from dead skin bacteria and oily hair.Let your skin breathe too... and find a good moisturizer.
Oh my gosh. I used Proactive and it DID NOT work WHATSOEVER. I remained my same old ugly self. That was last summer.





This summer, at the very beginning, I started using Mary Kay's Velocity Lightweight Moisturizer and the Facial Cleanser. At first I was skeptical because I have tried EVERYTHING and I didn't think it would work because everything else didn't... It is AMAZING! My face is gorgeous and my self-confidence is like... soaring! I feel so great about myself and never have to worry about acne. I wash my face with the cleanser two times a day and put the moisturizer on after. I really like it! I knoow you will love it! Trust me! (And my face is soft and now I have a natural tan because I don't have to worry about getting sun on my face because of the acne) (But always use like SPF 10 or 15!)





Here are the links for the Mary Kay... check out their other stuff too (I use it all)


General site: http://www.marykay.com/default.aspx?tab=鈥?/a>


Velocity: http://www.marykay.com/skincare//velocit鈥?/a>
I completely feel for you and understand how self conscious you feel. 5 years ago my skin was absolute terror. I kept hiding it behind hair, which was a big mistake, as the dirt of your hair makes it worse.


Always try to keep your hair away from your face and have clean pillows.


My skin is fine now! I never used any products because skin problems have to be targeted from inside (as in FOOD, a healthy diet). I started eating more white fish, I drank bottles and bottles of water a day (you get used to it). I kept my face clean and free of hair or hats or scarves or anything like that.


Trust me, it will go!


It's because you're a teenager. Horrid period of itme





The person above me wrote about Accutane, I never tried pills, but my friend is also on some anti-acne pill at thr moment and it does work, I've no idea what pill it is though.


But yes, consider that too, consult your dermatologist and get a pill. It is to do with working on your skin from the inside as well. It's a faster alternative to what i did (healthy dieting)





Also, don't wear a lot of make up. That seriosuly makes it worse and people pay more attention to you, because make up looks obvious, so you end up feeling even more self conscious. Wearing a lot of make up is the equivalent of saying 'hey look, I have soemthing I don't want to show you, so look at my face'. Make it subtle, or preferably none





Cosmetics are no good, because they only work to get rid of the current skin problem you may have, but it doesnt prevent future acne from appearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment