Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is it still understandable if a handsome guy feels self concious about his acne scars.?

Mine are minimal in numbers but those that are scarred are fairly deep.I am very self concious about them and i wish to finish my scar treatments.The people around me are less fortunate in the looks department and therefore keep saying there's nothing wrong with your face.I really feel they think i don;t deserve to treat my skin because i'm GOOD ENOUGH LOOKING STILL as my parents have told me.I still want to treat them though.I don;t want to date until i complete the treatments. because it cosst alot of money.I;m planning one more year dateless/.Is it still understandable if a handsome guy feels self concious about his acne scars.?
Yes it is understandable I think most people have something they feel self conscious about. Do what is right for you don't worry what others are saying or thinking.Is it still understandable if a handsome guy feels self concious about his acne scars.?
honestly, acne scars don't mean crap. if you're really worried about them, get a pumice stone and rub vigorously but not too much at once. It will scab over for a few days but then it will greatly reduce the scars. I did that with some of my burn marks and acne scars. Lemon juice helps too but just don't put it on after the rock
don't waste money on surgical procedures, if you're really confident with your looks, nothing can tear you down. stop caring what people think of you soo much, and hey you never know, you can use that surgical money to take out a girl
Use skin treatments if you feel self conscious! there's nothing wrong with it. You shouldn't have to be dateless for another year because of this!
you sound insecure.
dont worry
lemons will help to disappear them
There are two sides (at least!) here. One is it bugs you and you want it fixed. I can totally understand that.





However, putting the rest of ones life on hold might not be a good idea. Life is too short! Appearance is important but it's not everything! What you obsess over, some people will never see. You're looking in the mirror, possibly a magnifying mirror and seeing this huge issue. Other people see the whole package! IMHO, it's more important to be clean, well groomed, attractively dressed. These things all say I care about me and I like me!





Many times, it's a persons warm smile, warm eyes that draw people in rather than physical beauty. We all know someone who is not the most beautiful looking person but puts themselves out there well, is friendly, happy with self, caring about other people, has a good sense of humor and fun and they are mega popular!





It's very possible that it's time to look beyond the physical imperfections and work the the inside and learn to accept and be happy with self. Then if you want to do the treatments after the year is up, then go for it. But don't live your life in hiding in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment