Sunday, April 25, 2010

Had bad acne, now some scars left but i need a haircut...?

I had really bad acne, and now its calmed down more or less. I've always worn my hair spiked, short. Then when the acne came I stopped cutting it and its gotten rather long. Now I want my old hair back, but when I brush away the long hair there are visible scars on my temples and my forehead. Right now you cant see them to well because of the long hair, but with short hair they will be visible. Its not so much the scars, but the red marks that are left. They will fade over time but I need my haircut now. I used to buzz cut the sides, and do it short so I could spike it. What can I do now that would be similar but not make the scars/red marks stand out?Had bad acne, now some scars left but i need a haircut...?
you can use Neutrogena庐 Advanced Solutions鈩?Acne Mark Fading Peel is a proven, effective treatment that improves the condition of your skin by visibly reducing the appearance of post-acne marks. Use regularly and experience clearer, smoother, more even-toned skin.


Inspired by dermatologist facial peels, this breakthrough formula is the first at-home peel of its kind containing a unique combination Neutrogena-exclusive CelluZyme鈩?technology and Salicylic Acid. It treats acne and reduces the appearance of post-acne marks while working to help prevent new breakouts from forming and discouraging future marks. Use 1-3 times per week regularly for clearer, fresher, more even-toned skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment