Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have a big volanic shaped scar from acne i live in Britain how do i flaten this?

I used to have horrible acne I can't even tell you how bad it was. I found the STA cream and bought it and it seriously cured my acne.





Like seriously IT IS GONE. I don't even have ONE LITTLE PIMPLE!!!!





After using this I can't believe it's only cheap and after you use it you won't either haha





The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me WAY more than that lol and the CRAP they gave me just made my acne worse~!!!!! uhggg... lol





Oh and it also guarantees it will cure your acne in 3 days or your money back.





www.StopMyAcne.Info





Anyway I hope this helps!





Love DianaI have a big volanic shaped scar from acne i live in Britain how do i flaten this?
Bio -oil helps, you can rub it on and it reduces it and can even get rid of it...you can get this from boots





another thing you can do is go for electrotherapy, its quite pricy but it can rid your face of the scar completely, go to your GP for further info on this treatment.





have a nice day xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment