Sunday, April 25, 2010

Miracle cures for acne and scarring?

What I have right now reduces my acne quite a bit, but it doesn't completely heal it, and I still have red marks where the acne used to be once it dries up. Any product that 100% completely heals both problems? Please only answer if you or a friend has personally had great success with it.Miracle cures for acne and scarring?
Look into vitamin and minerals, these will help the body heal the scars, that works like magic, (for diet look into info on ';teeth regeneration';, google the term, they have good diet plans as they go into vitamin and minerals, you could be low in these) take cod liver oil for vitamins and nutrients, also use Vaseline on the area as well, I should have a sticky on this, go look at some of the questions I answered they go into full detail, Ive answered these skin questions before, I think Ill have to make a blog on skin blemishes, it seems a common problem.Miracle cures for acne and scarring?
My derma has me on Duac for acne (it's fabulous!) Also, for my scars, my derma did a laser treatment on me- I've only had two sessions and that's all I needed. The laser reduces the acne scars, plus, it helps to control the oil that creates acne in the first place. Wonderful thing.
Here i found 4 very much happning products for acne cure naturally, these products gotta good review


just check it yourself


http://www.pr2nx.com/2008/06/13/acne-fre鈥?/a>
pro active will help a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment