Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What can be done to get rid or diminish the appearance of acne scars?

As of right now I have actually been going to this laser place where I just had my acne treated with ALA and supposedly it also helps in diminishing scars as well as getting rid of acne, but so far I have had 2 treatmenst because there isn't use for anymore than that becuase it works better than lasers...but I can say my acne is gone, but I still have the acne scars and am using a Hydroquinone 2% cream, but want to know if there is anyhting else that will help with the fading of the scars before I decide to waste another $3,000 or more on a laser.


Thank you in advance...What can be done to get rid or diminish the appearance of acne scars?
I can tell u I know ur strife. I also am one of acne's victims, but my story is quite miraculous. I used proactive as a teenager and that did wonders in clearing up my acne. I was fortunate enough to only have breakout on the sides of my face. The proactive cleared the acne and lightened up the spots fairly well, but they were still very visible because of the dark pigment of my skin. I have been using clean and clear 3in 1 mask and cleaner. You only use the mask once a week but wash twice a day with the face wash. It will work wonders it only cost about 4.99 over the counter. Still as you know scarring is in layers, so you might want to go even further. The final step that should give u the results you desire is the use of LEMON JUICE(it does work, instantly you will see results in 2to 3 days). Lemon Juice has an acidic property that acts as a bleaching agent. You can use fresh squeezed(I purchase a couple lemons keep them in ziploc bags and refrigarate between uses.) or concentrate out of bottle. Spread the lemon juice(about a teapson) on the dark spots let it sit for about 15minutes, Then rinse follow up with a moisturizer.(For an extra kick I used a revitalization fade moisturizer by avon). 24.99 Do this twice a day and I promise you get the results you are looking and better.





People are always saying I am glowing, asking what have I change some even ask if I lost weight or have been working out which I have not done either. I tell you it's the lemon Juice. My skin tone is so even now. I have been using the lemon Juice for a month and have gotten better result out of it than anything else I tried perscription or over the counter.





I hope this helpsWhat can be done to get rid or diminish the appearance of acne scars?
This simple remedy can completely get rid of them. It has been handed down through many generations in our family but regretfully, I chose all the other commercial remedies to no avail before finally trying it... It really is a miracle cure. It quickly, safely and permanently got of rid of my dark spots, discolorations even pronounced scars and warts. Secret is to massage them over and over quite vigorously and it simply RUBS THEM AWAY and forces a new clear skin to emerge. I know you are skeptical but see my many Best Answers (acne scars, etc.)and positive comments from users..Massage on a daily basis preferably 30 minutes or even more a session. You can do more as skin adjusts. See improvements in about 5 to 7 days and much greater ones in about 2 to 3 weeks depending on how vigorously/how long you have made the massage. Overtime, it will get rid of all spots and scars. It also gave me a smooth, virtually blemish free, healthy, younger looking skin..


Use any natural oil. I prefer olive as it is a modest cost, it quickly absorbs into skin and does not leave face oily. If you do a Google search you will learn it's a good treatment for oily/acne prone skin. For best results, massage with a forward and back motion using finger tips and front and sides of fingers depending where on face you massage. A circular motion is less effective.





I know some skin clinics, beauticians tell you to only massage gently - but there have been many on Answers who have used it and had only beneficial results.See my many Best Answers. If still hesitant then apply just to the forehead or one area and see the results. Wish you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment