Sunday, April 25, 2010

I need help removing acne scarring on my face its upsetting me alot.?

i used to have really bad acne then i got proactive that cream on tv . it got rid of all the pimples but the sarring wont go away :(


i wear make up all the time because im very embarresed of my face , i just want to be able to go to the beach with friends and not have to worry about my make up coming off in the water , and b able to get up in the morning with out putting make up all over my face.I need help removing acne scarring on my face its upsetting me alot.?
At Target, there are these kits you can buy. They are from the makers of acneClear. It's like $15-20. They're worth the try. I tried one on my chest, I have tons of scarring there too. I stopped using it cause it had a bleaching agent in it, and I love being tan. I just accepted myself.I need help removing acne scarring on my face its upsetting me alot.?
http://allinall.info.tm


A very informative website you can also get much information in website
I think you should try microdermabrasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment