Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What treatment do you think is best for my type of acne scars/hyperpigmentation? [pic included]?

I've had severe acne over the years and have finally gotten it under control and have been pretty clear for a couple of months.


However, I am left with these marks and there are so many options.


I thought I might ask you guys what you think I should look into. Chemical peels? Lasers? Any creams or masks you can suggest?


I do plan on going to a dermatologist for it but don't know much. Im too worried to try OTC creams since it might start a flare up.


http://i34.tinypic.com/29gcsux.png


It's basically the same on the other side.What treatment do you think is best for my type of acne scars/hyperpigmentation? [pic included]?
Same here. I went to the dermatologist and he said that chemical peels are 1 of the best ways. Make sure when you go 2 ur dermatologist that you ask him these things!





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment