Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can I use makeup to cover my back acne scars?

At one point, when I was younger, I had back acne, because of the excessive use of hair products. Now, that I'm older, I notice that there are scars there. I'm not sure how to medically get rid of them, BUT I plan on seeing a dermatologist. The problem is, that I am getting married soon (too soon for any dermitological help), and I have a backless dress. What kind of makeup can I use, if ANY to cover the scars. HELP PLEASE, I don't have a lot of time.Can I use makeup to cover my back acne scars?
MAC sells a face and body foundation. It's not cheap, but it comes in alot of shades so you shouldn't have a problem finding one that matches to your skin tone.





There's also another brand(I can't think of the name) that can be found at Target. It's cheaper and in a larger container.





ETA: Coverblend is another brand. You can find it at Ulta.Can I use makeup to cover my back acne scars?
Acne scar treatment





http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-to鈥?/a>
Absolutely!!


Many dermatologist offices can recomment places that sell body make-up.


I believe one of the leading cosmetic companies also sells a body make-up you can purchase at your local dept. store!
yea they do have waterproof make-up.. but in the meanwhile, try cocoa butter or even shea butter to fade and even the skin tone.. vitiman E and A.. aloa vera.. LEMONS R A NATURAL SKIN LIGHTENER BTW
You should use oiled-base and a press powder for re-touch. Don't forget to check with the dermatologist.
You could. But it would just rub off. Why don't you buy some shea butter lotion and massge you skin every night before you go to bed. I guarentee it will make your scars less noticiable.
Im Pretty sure u can put cover up on them .. get a good brand tho so it works =]]
Don't worry, no one will notice...
A dermotologist or plastic surgeons office can sell you fade cream. You don't usually even need a prescription. It works great!

1 comment: