Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm 50 yrs old. How 2 make face w extremely large pores, black acne scars, extremely dry but oily look......?

I want healthy looking skin that does not break out. I don't have any wrinkles yet, but I started breaking out w cystic and sand like acne late in life. the more i break out, the more holes are created in my skin. i break out around the chin strap area of the face. i am told it could be due to digestive problems if i change my diet it is less but not perfect. so far the doctors don't know anything. the dermatologists only treat the surface w harsh results but they don't know the root of the problem. the homeopathic says my entire digestive system is out of whack i must take enzymes for the rest of the life but he does not know about the skin. so i am guesing that i should change the diet permantly, take enzymes after each meal, excercise alot, but about the rest?





any suggestions on what doctors, best skin products, diets, any secrets, etc that u use or recommend?I'm 50 yrs old. How 2 make face w extremely large pores, black acne scars, extremely dry but oily look......?
DAMMMMMMMM you old
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment