Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How much money am i looking at paying to fully treat my deep acne scars on my left cheek?

I don;t care how much money it will cost.I will rent a crappy house (i'm only 20 yrs old) if i have to and work day and night night and day weeks months years and save up get loans galore i don;t care i;'m going crazy and will go to all ends of the earth just to get rid of them%26gt;I don;t care if i;m shallow.It doesn't even have to be 100 percent as long as the holes are closed.!How much money am i looking at paying to fully treat my deep acne scars on my left cheek?
It will depend on the doctor. Call around to dermatologists (or plastic surgeons) in your area and get some quotes. You will probably need to be seen to get accurate pricing.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this post and it is very useful for me to know How to get rid of Blackheads

    I really inspired from this post.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete